Sunday, January 7, 2018

At 92 now - and more worried about our country than I have EVER BEEN BEFORE - I'm going to let the chips fall where they may - and call 'em as I see 'em. No matter who or what I offend!

Regarding our president's – and many of our leaders – view of immigration!

How selfish can we be?  Who do we think we are to limit immigrants to only the brightest and the best from other countries – especially those we deign to call as  coming from the "Third World? Shouldn't the developmental needs of those countries be considered so that their brightest and best might be encouraged to stay there  and work to improve their country's growth and  development?

How selfish can we be?

I'm reminded of a holiday greeting from one of my former junior high school students who stated "I'm not as much concern about taking Christ out of Christmas as I am about taking Christ out of Christians!"

Back again,

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment