Thursday, September 3, 2020

A further look at what some of us feel is America's biggest problem

 

What do you think is America's single biggest problem” was the question I asked all of YOU yesterday. I am still looking at your responses. My answer is:


Our country has Lost its Soul.


However I don't mean that in a religious sense. More like Jimmy Carter in his Malaise Speech, “There is a sickness in our country.” ( While he may have been in many minds, a failed president, what a splendid humanitarian as an ex-president.) It is that sickness that I shall want to talk about extensively when I return,

A look at the future. This is my last Rant! My recent efforts in Ranting have been most successful through something almost all young people know as Reddit. I feel I owe most of my youthful outlook by “being with” youth. Of course to me everyone under 94 is considered young by me. I must take the long weekend off but will inform all of you on Monday of the best way to reach me

No comments:

Post a Comment