Saturday, September 19, 2020

Ron's Rant Returns: The Football Scene

Ron's Rant Returns – The Football Scene

It's Saturday, and I should be watching college football. But even when my beloved Michigan returns to the turf in October, I hope I have the strength of my resolution to refrain from seeing my grandson as a trainer on the Big House Turf risking getting sick from the virus.

And there is a second fear for the players:

  1. The possibility of the Covid Virus, and

  2. For the players – most of whom are often of darker skins tone – the risk of life shortening illness.

I guess that leaves me with only the sport of tennis singles to watch. Even golfers a greens to congregate on and the a re poles for caddies to touch.


Hoping to continue my occasional Rant (at least periodically.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment