Monday, August 31, 2020

America Looks At Itself

 

AMERICA LOOKS AT ITSELF!


Extra: Please note that THE CONTENT OF THIS BLOG was written BEDORE I read this mornings POST where I fiet learned of the fracas at Portland. TO ME IT HAS ALL THE SEMBLANCE OF A CIVIL WAR. However, I am thankful for a Free Press that attempts to “tell it like it is.” You can be sure that tomorrow's blog will be about that. What happened before Saturday – or was it Sundayt – in Portland is (like hisory.)


Thanks for reading.


Ron


I'M BEING PRESUMTIVE I KNOW, TO FEEL I CAN “SPEAK FOR AMERICA,” BUT I FEEL THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING IN THIS INTROSPECTIVE DIARY. AND IT IS LIKE A DIARY.


IN THIS ELECTION YEAR, I FEEL WE ARE LOOKING AT OURSELVES!


AND DO WE LIKE WHAT WE SEE?


I FEEL THAT IS WHAT EVERY VOTER SHOULD ASK THEMSELF!


ANYTHING BUT THAT TRUMPIAN PHRASE:


ARE YOU, ( AMERICA) BETTER OFF THAN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS AGO?


THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT WHAT I HAD INTENDED TO WRITE ABOUT, BUT IT MAY WELLL BE THE HEART OF THE MATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment