Friday, August 7, 2020

 Why did it take me/us so long:

Why did it take me/us so long:

First, to discover all of the truths behind, "Black Lives Matter"? They have mattered for a long, long time, but we/Whites have denied what our heritage has wrought! Oh, it has been conveniently hidden in denial, "I wasn't living then, it wasn't me!" However we have gratuitously accepted the "progress" of our ancestors as well as the "results of the gratuitous work of slaves” from the past. How clear this all became to me again as I thought about my visits to German relatives. How proud I was of my ancestry, people with the intelligence and artistic ability of Wagner and Goethe. I see how the German people have responded to the present world crisis. Eureka thought I, perhaps I have inherited some of this. And then I realize real truths that I might also have inherited some of Eichmann and Adolph.


Second, for me to believe that President Trump actually told the truth as he spoke of a rigged election due to mailed in ballots? After all, he did appointed one of his friends to head up the United States Postal System.


I'm excited that with a new Tablet, it will be so much easier to continue Ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment