Thursday, August 20, 2020

RON'S Daily Blog #1 - I needed that

 

I needed that!

It was like a shot in the arm! No, that's a shot for the flu.

Or a kick in the pants. My generation is great on cliches'.


But that is what the DNC's Convention did for me last night.

It restored my faith in America. I believe we will win in a landslide. I hope we do. Perhaps I'll even pray we will.

How could I not feel that way as I saw and heard the inspiring testimony of so many patriotic Americans who just like me are relatives of an immigrant. I was converted to being an optimist for this election.

We just have to watch out for overconfidence! But I'm looking for a landslide and will be a bit disappointed if we only win!

Ron

PS 1 - “Tune in tomorrow” (That's an old radio term) and I will tell why some words are underlined.

PS 2 – While I didn't get the number of responses in the first hour (about 100) as I did with my first AMA,  (That's the young peoples Ask Me Anything) 

I'll continue doing this ALAP (AsLongAsPossible) as a diary for my family. And after all I see myself as a part of the “great family of man). And of course, women and children.



No comments:

Post a Comment